CYYZ - Toronto Pearson Intl
Lester B. Pearson International Airport (IATA: YYZ, ICAO: CYYZ), branded as Toronto Pearson International Airport (simply known as Toronto Pearson, Pearson Airport or Pearson), is the main international airport serving Toronto, its metropolitan area, and its surrounding region known as the Golden Horseshoe. It is the largest and busiest airport in Canada, the second-busiest international air passenger gateway in the Americas, and the 30th-busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic, handling 50.5 million passengers in 2019. The airport is named in honour of Lester B. Pearson, who served as the 14th prime minister of Canada and received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1957.
• Accurate replica of Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport
• Accurate modelling from original images, personal experiences, aerial photography, and other sources
• Custom animated jetways
• Accurate terminal interiors
• Custom animated objects
• Custom ground textures and markings
• Correct runway elevations (per CFS)
• Common roads around airfield modeled
• Nearby trenches and fields modeled
• Airport lighting (per CFS)
• 3D Glass with Dynamic Rain
• Volumetric night lighting
• Emissive night textures
• Highly detailed airport environment
• Correct PAPI angles
• Hangar interiors
• More (RegDesigns high standard of detail and fidelity)
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App
Reviews can be written and liked using the
Review by TripleJ814 2022-11-25for Microsoft Flight Simulator
This scenery is poorly optimized, and the promised updates from the developers are now abandoned.
All of the RegDesigns developers went radio silent on the community in their Discord Server for months, and the founder recently said he quit entirely. Another developer recently said in a statement in their Discord server that he wasn't adequately paid for his work. It's basically a "take the money and run" type situation.
If you want a playable airport, go with the FlyTampa CYYZ.