The airfield Porta Westfalica, the next VFR airfield for MSFS by Stairport, invites you for a scenic flight over the Weser Uplands.
Located in the district of Minden-Lübbecke at the Weser River, the field features an 860-meter-long asphalt runway and a 1,000-meter-long grass runway. Porta Westfalica is mostly used as a starting point for ridge lift flights over the Wiehen and Weser Hills, although the North Sea, be it the East Frisian Islands or for example Sankt Peter-Ording, is also just a 1-hour flight away.
- Authentic replica of the airfield EDVY Porta Westfalica
- Including highly detailed Emperor Wilhelm Monument and TV tower POIs
- Texturing based on tons of on-site photos
- Detailed modeling including main terminal, maintenance and club hangars
- Custom lighting including correct RWY lights
- Custom static aircraft and 3D people to enhance immersion
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System