UUDD - Moscow Domodedovo Airport
Domodedovo Airport is one of the four major Moscow airports, one of the largest airports in Russia.
Serves regular flights in Russia, also to Europe, Asia and Africa and is the second largest Russian airport after Sheremetyevo, is the Moscow hub of the Oneworld global alliance and in particular the second largest passenger traffic of Russian airline S7 Airlines.
It is one of the twenty busiest airports in Europe.
In 2019, the airport was renamed in honor of the Russian scientist Mikhail Lomonosov
• Highly detailed airport objects including interior terminals.
• Using High Resolution textures
• Ground textures adapted for a realistic winter apron
• Animated airport vehicles, cars, buses.
• Customized jetways.
• Highly detailed custom airport vehicles
• Animated people in terminals
• Custom aerial photo for the airport
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App