This version of Toronto is for Prepar3D only!
Use discount code CYTZ during checkout if you already own the MSFS version of this product and get 25% off!
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (IATA: YTZ, ICAO: CYTZ) is a regional airport located on the Toronto Islands in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Ranked Canada's ninth busiest airport, and the sixth-busiest Canadian airport that serves the U.S.
The airport is known for its location in Downtown Toronto, and the operations Hub for Porter Airlines. The airport is used for regional airline service, including transborder flights, general aviation, medical evacuation flights (due to its proximity to downtown hospitals), small charter flights, and private aviation. Under its operating agreement, jet aircraft are banned from the airport, with the exception of MEDEVAC flights. A proposed runway extension to accommodate small jets (CRJs and CS100s) was proposed but later cancelled due to noise and safety concerns.
• "FSimStudios Premium" Product - Extreme accuracy and details, optimized for great performance, continuous improvements.
• Extremely accurate representation of Toronto Billy Bishop Airport, as of 2022.
• Accurately modelled interiors on many buildings, including the Control Tower, Terminal, Fire Station, FBO, etc.
• Optional Detailed Terminal Interiors
• Animated Ferry, crossing the Western Channel
• Two helipads included: CNW8 Toronto Hospital For Sick Children and CTM4 Toronto St. Michael's Hospital
• Accurate modelling of the misaligned localizers, steep glideslopes, and obstacles on approach.
• Over 20 hand-made buildings Downtown Toronto, including the CN Tower and Rogers Centre - and more to be added in future updates
• Custom-generated Autogen covering Downtown Toronto, for an accurate representation of the skyline
• Static porter Q400s (can be deactivated through the configurator tool)
• SODE-controlled windsocks and weather features
• Winter Effects
• COMING SOON: "Fictional Jet Concept" featuring the proposed runway extensions, coming up in a future update.
for Prepar3D v4 and Prepar3D v5
Supported Operating System
Reviews can be written and liked using the
Review by Ian Fisherfor Prepar3D v5
Reply by Contrail
Review by Denfor Prepar3D v5
Review by Chasefor Prepar3D v5
I had to change my Mesh Resolution from 5m to 76m though, because the water elevation around the whole island is messed up when set to 5m and it looks quite silly. But it still looks great with 76m mesh resolution so not a huge problem. Otherwise I'd say it's perfect.