Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (ICAO: CYWG), is a critical hub for travel in Central Canada. Located approximately 8 kilometers from downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba, the airport is strategically positioned to provide convenient access to both domestic and international destinations. It is the seventh busiest airport in Canada by passenger traffic, serving 3,031,113 passengers in 2022, and hub for passenger airlines Calm Air, Perimeter Airlines, Flair Airlines, and cargo airline Cargojet. It is also a focus city for WestJet. The airport is co-located with Canadian Forces Base Winnipeg.
Daily non-stop flights operate from Winnipeg International Airport to destinations across Canada as well as to the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The airport also serves numerous small remote communities in Northern Manitoba, Northwestern Ontario, and Nunavut through regularly scheduled flights.
- Incredibly detailed rendition of Winnipeg International Airport, featuring bespoke high-quality texturing all across.
- Very detailed terminal building, featuring fully modeled interiors (can be deactivated for performance)
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
- Use of the latest MSFS SDK features for optimal optimization and performance
- Fully modeled Turbine testing Facility, Western Canada Aviation Museum (old and new) and iconic Tim Hortons on RWY36
- Very detailed, fully modeled Canadian Forces Base Winnipeg, featuring static C130s
- Installing World Update Canada is strongly recommended
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System