Velana International Airport (VIA) is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhulé Island in the North Malé Atoll, nearby the capital island Malé. The airport is well connected with major airports around the world, mostly serving as the main gateway into the Maldives for tourists. It is managed financially and administratively by a state owned company known as Maldives Airports Company Limited (MACL).
Welcome to the Maldives! Prepare yourself to experience this beautiful location in the middle of the Ocean. The most accurate and updated rendition of this exquisite airport awaits you. Velana International Airport has the busiest seaplane terminal in the world and a brand new futuristic passenger terminal.
- Most detailed rendition of Velana International Airport
- New Passenger terminal with interiors
- New Control tower with interiors
- Complete seaplante terminal with operational docks
- Updated runway, custom taxiways, parking positions, and new GA and CARGO Aprons
- All surrounding buildings modeled, including new VIP Lounge, Shopping Center by the sea, new fuel tanks zone, new cargo terminal and more
- Hul Hule Island Hotel
- Detailed Masjid Sabeel mosque
- China Friendship bridge
- Fully custom night illumination
- LOD optimization for MSFS2020
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System