Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden Airport (IATA: FKB, ICAO: EDSB) is the second largest commercial airport in Baden-Wuerttemberg in terms of passenger numbers. The airport is a base for the Irish low-cost airline Ryanair. It has a 3000 m long and 45 m wide runway.
Accurate ground layout of 2022 with taxiway signs and ground markings, high-resolution models of passenger terminals and airport buildings as well as animated passengers in terminals and walkways provide a realistic feeling of the airport scenery. Further dynamic night lighting ensures pure realism at night.
• Detailed scenery of the airport area
• Accurate ground layout (2022) with taxiway signs and ground markings
• High-resolution models of passenger terminals and airport buildings
• Animated passengers in terminals and walkways
• Dynamic night lighting
• Custom immediate surroundings for improved look and feel of the airport area
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System