The A318 in this package has 2 versions. The passenger version and the business jet version known as the A318CJ 'elite'. All powered with CFM engines.
This package includes over two dozen liveries for some real world operators and one for a fictional. The A318CJ 'elite' has its private interior, made with the blueprints of a real A318CJ 'elite'. The British Airways A318 has its own all business class cabin interior. The rest of passenger version have a standard passenger interior cabin.
- Detailed aircraft interior matching each airline, with night lighting, animated passengers, animated cabin crew in all aircraft increasing the immersion while you fly.
- Systems and flight deck are built on the default Asobo A320neo and modified to implement additional systems such as ECAM takeoff and landing memos and other ECAM messages and pages ENG, BLEED, PRESS, ELEC, HYD, APU, COND, DOOR, WHEEL, F-CTL pages, increasing the overall functionality of the aircraft flight deck.
- Cockpit ambience modified for all real world operators, having the flight deck different for each specific aircraft and specific aircraft registration..
- Tablet that controls payload, fuel, animated passengers, cabin lights, ground service equipment (stairs etc). Weather information, Metar and normal checklists.
- Wing flex
- Flight dynamics and performance characteristics based on the A318.
- Customized ground service equipment such as stairs, air conditioner, ground power unit, baggage loaders etc, on demand whilst on the ground with the tablet.
- Flight dynamics and performance characteristics based on the A319ceo.
- Customized ground service equipment such as air conditioner, stairs, available whenever ground power is selected and active in ground services.
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System