Microsoft Flight Simulator
DC Designs brings the classic Stearman PT-17 biplane to Microsoft Flight Simulator, with two vintage and four modern liveries, fully operational front and rear 3D cockpit positions with accurately modelled controls, custom sounds recorded from the real aircraft and optional crew configuration - choose between modern pilots or WWII-era student and instructor.
The PT-17 is fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets and a full operations manual is included as well as a comprehensive paint kit.
Fully native MSFS aircraft
• The Stearman has been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native 'Model Behaviors' animations and built to MSFS specifications to prevent issues with future simulator upgrades.
• Fully compliant with MSFS native materials, and makes use of the 'Modern' aerodynamics system
• Custom recorded, high-definition WWise sounds from real-life Stearman PH-TOX, by Sim Acoustics
• Optional crew configuration, with modern GA Asobo occupants or World War Two student and instructor
• Fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets
• Truly 3D virtual cockpits featuring accurately modelled controls and detailed texturing using full PBR materials
• Crew figures in the virtual cockpit are coded to disappear when you occupy their seats
• Fully operational front and rear cockpit positions included
• Six different liveries included, two vintage and four modern
Manual and paint kit
• A full operations manual is included, along with a comprehensive paint kit
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App