The Breezer Sport is a two-seater ultralight aircraft using a classic aluminium construction. It is designed as a low-wing monoplane with a cruciform tailplane, side-by-side seats, retractable landing gear and landing flaps.
The Breezer Sport is powered by a Rotax 915 iS/iSC, which delivers its power via a gearbox to a Neuform two-blade variable pitch propeller.
- Realistic and authentic interior and cockpit according to original specifications from Breezer Germany
- Animated glass canopy for opening and closing, including handle animation
- Intrumentation with AS3 Touch
- Simplified RSFlight EMU for display of engine data
- Animated kneeboard with original Breezer checklists
- Animated tablet with additional functions:
- Safety Pin, Pitot Cover, Canopy open/close, Baggage
- Also implemented is a practical checklist that automatically includes all steps for starting the engine
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System