Chongqing Magic City 8D
Chongqing, also known as "8D magic city", is an economically important municipality in western China, with a population of over 8.5 million in the city center.
Chongqing is also the launching point for scenic boat trips down the Yangtze River through the Three Gorges Dam.This scenery focus on the Chongqing city center also includes a bonus simple design airport scenery: Jiangbei International Airport (ZUCK).
• over 300 custom iconic buildings and apartments
• many 3D models of buildings, apartments, hotels, banks, landmarks.
• Chongqing major bridges with night effects.
• all buildings with PBR material.
• beautiful night effects of all the buildings.
• animated moving cable cars and railway which are the famous spots in Chongqing.
• Bonus: simple design of ZUCK airport with terminal 1,2,3A.
• ZUCK airport terminal 3A includes interior design
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App