CYEG - Edmonton Intl Airport
Operated by Edmonton Airports, it is located 14 nautical miles (26 km; 16 mi) south-southwest of Downtown Edmonton in Leduc County on Highway 2 opposite of the city of Leduc.
The airport offers scheduled non-stop flights to major cities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and Europe. It is Canada's largest major airport by total land area, the 5th busiest airport by passenger traffic and 9th busiest by aircraft movements. It is also a major hub for flights to Northern Alberta, Northwest Territories and the Yukon.
• High detailed representation of Edmonton International Airport CYEG.
• Completely re-textured terminal with High Resolution 4K PBR Textures.
• Custom High-Quality Ground Polygon.
• Terminal Interiors (can be deactivated through Scenery Configurator)
• Static Aircraft (can be deactivated through Scenery Configurator)
• Custom High Resolution Orthophoto covering the Airport and the City of Leduc.
• COMING SOON: Rogers Place and ICE District (Downtown Edmonton)
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App
Reviews can be written and liked using the
Review by Anonymous 2022-11-24for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Review by SizzlingPopcorn 2022-08-08for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Lots of real-world Canadian and international flights to do from here.
My only wish is that the parking lots and roads on the airport premises were cleaned up/re-paved as it's left to the satellite imagery.