This version of Kelowna is for Prepar3D only!
Kelowna International Airport (IATA: YLW, ICAO: CYLW) is a Canadian airport located approximately 10 minutes or 6.2 nautical miles (11.5 km; 7.1 mi) northeast of Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada, on Highway 97. The single-runway airport operates scheduled air service to Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, and Seattle, as well as less frequent seasonal service to Cancún, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, and Phoenix. Currently, the airport handles up to 38 commercial departures a day, or approximately 266 departures per week. Three major airlines serve the airport; Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, and WestJet. In 2018, YLW overtook Victoria International Airport to become Canada's 10th busiest airport by passenger traffic with 2,080,372, representing a 9.9% increase over 2017.
- Detailed representation of Kelowna International Airport CYLW.
- Detailed Representation of the Kelowna General Hospital Heliport CKH9.
- 330sqKm of 0.42 cm/pix seasonal Orthoimagery. Autogen and 3D Night Lighting based on OSM Data.
- 158.000sqKm of high-resolution mesh, covering the Okanagan Valley and part of the Rocky Mountains.
- Custom Made objects for the city of Kelowna, including the William R. Bennet Bridge, shopping malls, hotels and more.
- Ultra-High Resolution (4K) Textures.
- PBR Dynamic WetFX (Effect changes depending on weather conditions).
- PBR SnowFX, featuring Snow Drifts and steam effects.
- Material LUA Scripting for automatic switching of seasonal/weather dependent textures.
- Dynamic Lighting.
- SODE Jetways and Windsocks
for Prepar3D v4 and Prepar3D v5
Supported Operating System