CYYC - Calgary International Airport
Calgary International Airport, located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, is a bustling transportation hub and one of the busiest airports in the country. Situated approximately 17 kilometers northeast of downtown Calgary, the airport serves as a gateway to both domestic and international destinations. It is the largest airport in the province of Alberta, Canada and fourth-busiest in Canada by passenger traffic.
Calgary is home of Westjet and Low-Cost carrier Lynx Air, focus city for Air Canada, and home of the main manufacturing plants of Viking, where Twin Otters and CL-415s are manufactured. Calgary also hosts the longest runway in Canada, as well as the tallest control tower in Canada.
Airport & City Features:
- FSimStudios Premium Quality: Extremely accurate and detailed rendition of Calgary International Airport for MSFS
- Sharp, High-Resolution texturing
- Fully detailed terminal interiors in piers A, B, C, D and E
- Realistic night lighting
- Calgary Tower Included. More downtown buildings coming soon (The Bow, new Telus Tower)
- Crossiron Mills and New Horizons Mall modeled on approach to RWY17 L/R
- Fully Detailed Twin Otter manufacturing plant
- Optimized for excellent performance.
- GSX Profile with animated deicing pads (GSX Required)
Air Canada Maintenance Hangars are dynamically animated – doors open and close based on time of the day and weather conditions.
- Stampede Fireworks Show: During July, from 11PM to Midnight, a fireworks show can be seen on approach to RWY35 L/R
- Functional VDGS (coming on V1.1)
- Free Gift: Kenn Borek DC3 Livery
- Product Configurator, that allows deactivation of static aircraft, ground service equipment and clutter, terminal interiors, etc.
- Installing World Update Canada is strongly recommended
- Terrain Level of Detail is recommended between 60-70 for improved performance
- Object Level of Detail is recommended between 100-150 for improved visuals
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App