Its history goes back to the early 1920’s and in WWII it was used by the Luftwaffe and later on by the allies. In peace times, VLM Airlines was the main airline at EBAW.
The airport consists of one small passenger terminal with basic facilities including service desks, a small bar/coffeeshop in the entrance hall and at the gate, and a bar/restaurant with a terrace. The apron features ten stands for smaller airliners such as the Fokker 50. As there are no jet bridges, walk-boarding is used.
- Highly accurate rendition of Antwerp Airport (EBAW)
- Up-to-date taxiway and runway layout
- Accurate runway profile and terrain
- Custom runway, taxiway lighting, and taxiway markers
- Custom taxiway signs
- Tower and Terminal interior
- Animated passengers
- PBR texturing for ground polygons, buildings, and objects
- Realistic nighttime lighting
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System