EDDK - Cologne Bonn Intl.
Visit Germany's seventh busiest airport! Nestled between the cities of Cologne and Bonn next to the Rhine river the airport named after West-Germany's first Chancellor Konrad Adenauer doesn't only offer a short hop to Central European airports but it's also a major gateway for Cargo operations in and out of Europe.
Featuring two parallel runways (14L/32R & 14R/32L) and one crosswind runway (06/24) with the longest being 3,815 meters (12,516 feet) it allows any type of flight operations, from a Holiday Charter to the Mediterranean to a red-eye cargo flight halfway around the globe.
Cologne Bonn Airport is one of Germany's few airports operating 24-hours a day. It served close to 12 million passengers in 2016 (an 15% increase from previous year) to almost 150 destinations and more than 786.000 tons of air cargo – this airport truly never sleeps.
• Features a highly accurate recreation of Cologne Bonn Airport (EDDK, CGN)
• Highly detailed models of airport terminals, hangars, buildings and other airport facilities
• Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout
• Custom aerial image covering the airport bounds and close vicinity
• Accurate terrain and runway profile
• Interior Terminal models included
• Photorealistic building and ground textures
• Custom animated jetway models
• Highly detailed ground service equipment and other clutter objects
• Up to date runway, taxiway and stand layouts
• Custom taxiway signage
• Custom windsock model
• Custom taxiway and runway guard lighting effects
• Realistic night time dynamic lighting
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App
Reviews can be written and liked using the
Review by HugoJ 2021-05-24for Microsoft Flight Simulator
One of my favorite Aerosoft's airport, EDDK is so well detailed and textured, you won't regret it ! The attention to details all around the airport make it alive !
If you don't have it, buy it now !
Review by Awesome and badly needed in MSFS 2021-06-08for Microsoft Flight Simulator
The large 24H cargo terminal is is depicted in what looks a lot of detail.
As somebody who spent many hours plane spotting at EDDK as a teenager, I most certainly recognise the airport of my childhood in this addon. A must-have if you fly in and out of EDDK in your sim.