Stuttgart International Airport (EDDS), is an international airport opened in 1939, it is the main airport in Stuttgart, In 2022, the airport handled 11.0 Million passengers on 85.600 total flights. This makes Stuttgart the sixth busiest airport in Germany with 11,832,634 passengers having passed through its doors in 2018.
We have created a very highly detail version of Stuttgart International Airport and the surrounding area with all of the latest technologies when it comes to 3D modelling and scenery development. We have focused on great performance together with very high detail including an interior and custom ground and building modeling covering the whole airport including landside.
As of 2023, Stuttgart is a HUB for Condor, Eurowings and TUI Fly Deutschland using a big variation of aircraft types in and out of Stuttgart. with the airport also being served by many other big national and charter airlines all year round!
Make EDDS Stuttgart Airport your next destination and explore this big German airport like never before!
- Animated Jetways
- Completely custom modelling and texturing with PBR textures on the whole airport
- Full Custom High Replica 3D Interior including 3D Passengers
- More than 1000+ clutter objects on the apron and surrounding area's
- Custom ground textures, faithfully recreating the asphalt differences like reality
- Performance optimizations
- Accurate night lighting
- Custom taxiway signage
- Ground traffic
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System