The Airfield Bielefeld (EDLI) of the city with the same name is located in the middle of OWL (Ostwestfalen-Lippe) and has served the city as a commercial airfield since 1930. Today, equipped with PAPI approach lights and a runway lighting system, it mostly serves as a starting point for the well-known companies located in Bielefeld for their business trips.
The scenery developed by Stairport Sceneries convinces as well as the previous add-ons with the true to original 3D models and PBR textures which were created with the help of photos taken on site.
- Authentic replica of the airfield Bielefeld - Windelsbleiche
- Texturing based on more than 100 photos taken on site
- Detailed modeling including the tower interior
- Animated windsock and animated flags
- Custom lighting
- Custom created static aircraft
- Optimized for PC and Xbox
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System