With some 30 airlines serving over 100 destinations worldwide, including Canada, the US, the Caribbean, Europe and the Gulf, Glasgow is Scotland’s principal long-haul airport as well as Scotland’s largest charter hub.
Carrying over nine million passengers per year, Glasgow Airport serves more Scottish destinations than any other airport and is a key component of Scotland’s transport infrastructure.
This gorgeous airport has been beautifully reproduced in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator for you to enjoy and includes the following features:
- Completely modeled terminal interior with executive lounges and animated people (Lomond Lounge, Emirates Lounge, BA Lounge)
- 3 Types of Custom Animated Jetways with dynamic hood. (2-axis jetways are calibrated for 737-800)
- Custom Ground polygons with hundreds of markings and accurate weathering 2022 layout
- Custom night lighting
- PBR texturing on all objects
- LODs and texture resolution optimized for smooth performance
- Default ATC/AI Traffic integration
- Parallax windows on key objects to simulate interior
- Surroundings included, such as Holiday Inn hotels, Car Hire Village, Long Term Parking lots, Customs Hangars, Nearby Farms, Glasgow Flying Club, Leading Edge FLight Training and many others.
- Animated Radars
- Window Rain Effects for terminal interior
- Highly detailed ATC tower interior
- EGEG Glasgow Heliport Included
- Detailed Gama Aviation Hangar
- Static Business Jets
- Static airliners (Toggleable option)
- Detailed fire training centre
- Official GSX Profile Support with Dynamic Gate Doors (Official Profile can be found on flightsim.to)
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System