ENBR - Bergen Flesland Airport
Bergen Airport (ENBR), is an international airport located at Flesland in the city and municipality of Bergen, Vestland, Norway. Opened in 1955, it is the second-busiest airport in Norway, with 6,306,623 passengers in 2018. Flesland is operated by the state-owned Avinor. Bergen Airport also features a very unique approach over the beautiful surroundings!
We have created a very highly detail version of Bergen Flesland Airport and the surrounding area with all of the latest technologies when it comes to 3D modelling and scenery development. We have focused on great performance together with very high detail including an interior and custom ground and building modeling covering the whole airport including landside.
- Realistic replica of ENBR - Bergen Flesland Airport
- Completely custom modelling and texturing with PBR textures on the whole airport.
- Full Custom 3D Interior including 3D Passengers
- More than 1000+ clutter objects on the apron and surrounding area's
- Realistic and functioning VDSG
- Custom ground textures, faithfully recreating the asphalt differences like reality.
- Performance optimizations.
- Accurate night lighting.
- Custom taxiway signage.
- Ground traffic.
- And many more.
The largest airlines at Flesland are Scandinavian Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle and Widerøe. These airlines use multiple aircraft types, B737, A320 Family, E-Jet’s (E2) and various sizes of the Bombardier Dash 8. Bergen Air Transport is based at Flesland, and offers general aviation and executive jet operations. Bristow Norway and CHC Helikopter Service operate to offshore oil platforms from the helicopter terminal.
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App