This addon replaces the stock/default road vehicle traffic with more detailed and more realistic vehicles that are more frequently seen in the different regions of the world.
- Replacement of road vehicle traffic with different sets for diverse parts of the world, for North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and Africa.
- Vehicles that resemble real world type of traffic
- Compact cars, vans, buses, Trucks.
- Different logos for many of the trucks with real world companies.
- More realistic vehicles than the stock/default with no impact on performance.
- The country of New Zealand couldn’t be modified.
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App
Reviews can be written and liked using the
Review by Oldmansimmer 2022-02-21for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Reply by LatinVFR
Review by TomTsui 2022-02-22for Microsoft Flight Simulator
However, there are too much container-trucks (about 40-50%) in the traffic. A bit odd.
Hope that will be changed in next update.
Review by A good replacement 2022-02-22for Microsoft Flight Simulator
More colours would be good - red, blue etc.
One last comment - the draw distant seems ot be very short and I dont know why that is, or if its because I have never noticed it before. I can see the cars pop into view, not sure who that is (LFVR or Asobo), but have shiney new traffic has drawn attention to it.
That being said - it is nice to see some decent vechiles driving around the cities as I fly "gracefully" above.
Review by FrequentFlyer 2022-02-23for Microsoft Flight Simulator
1. As people said before it would be nice to have more variety of car models and colors, but also more trucks with different logos and more natural looking liveries (not just a logo painted over the trailer but something looking more of an actual trailer). Right now having only DHL, MÆRSK and Amazon becomes way too repetitive.
2. I am not sure if it is possible but i'd would absolutely love to see South African taxis being added into South African traffic https://imgur.com/bkZIaQI
1. I noticed that American trucks are still occasionally spawn in Europe.
2. Some trucks spawn stacked together with a default model over the custom model.
3. In South Africa only American style trucks are spawning, but most of the trucks in South Africa (and I am sure elsewhere in Africa) are of the flat European style.