Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA) (IATA: JRO, ICAO: HTKJ) is an international airport located in Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania. The airport serves the cities of Arusha and Moshi. The airport mainly serves regional flights as well as long-haul services due to its importance as a leisure destination. The airport bills itself as the "Gateway to Africa's Wildlife Heritage".
Picture yourself flying over the Roof of Africa. VueloSimple brings this beautiful rendition of Kilimanjaro International Airport. Located in Tanzania, this Airport is just a few minutes away from Mount Kilimanjaro, the tallest free-standing mountain in the world.
Enjoy overwhelming views of the highest peak of Africa while you approach to this exotic destination. A unique main terminal that mixes the past with the present and the biggest Hangar of Africa operated by Air Tanzania await you for the next adventure. You can operate 787s long hauls by KLM and Qatar Airways, and also Air Tanzania domestic routes. Bush trip? Take off in your Cessna Caravan and prepare to enjoy the beauty of the wild continent.
- Up to date rendition of KIA.
- Fully modeled Main Terminal and Control Tower with Interiors.
- Air Tanzania Hangar.
- Swissport auxiliary terminal, and Swissport cargo facilities.
- KIA fire station.
- The historic Mekus Bistro modeled.
- Fully operational Aprons with correct parking positions.
- Custom taxiways and taxi signs.
- Updated runway.
- LODs optimization for better FPS performance.
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System