We have completely re-created Miami airport to truly immerse with the all new and amazing features of Microsoft Flight Simulator:
• Hand made and detailed ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation
• Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
• Realistic airport lighting.
• Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
• Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
• Customized jetways
• Customized train animations.
• Accurate airport gate/parking to current real world airport layout.
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App
Reviews can be written and liked using the
Review by Donald Schlecker 2020-08-31for Microsoft Flight Simulator
done by FS2020. I have this airport in P3Dv5 and along with the city of Miami addon for that
platform. It is well done , but not nearly as real to life visually and to scale from the air as this. I am
a Real World Pilot and fly C-GTRQ. (Given so you can Google the call sign to see pictures). Lockheed
Martin has nailed the flight dynamics. FS2020 has the VFR scenery . Even the ORBX True Earth does
not equal the 2020 system. I strongly recommend KMIA as the adjoining city scenes make the day.
KDEN is another scenery that does the job. Especially if you like VFR flying in your sim. Happy time
in your sim...