KMIA - Miami Intl.
We have completely re-created Miami airport to truly immerse with the all new and amazing features of Microsoft Flight Simulator:
• Hand made and detailed ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation
• Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
• Realistic airport lighting.
• Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
• Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
• Customized jetways
• Customized train animations.
• Accurate airport gate/parking to current real world airport layout.
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App
Reviews can be written and liked using the
Review by Larry Hickerson 2020-10-08for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Review by Robert Betancourt 2021-01-29for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Review by MarcoG 2022-10-03for Microsoft Flight Simulator
thanks for your awesome work
Review by Anonymous 2023-02-02for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Downtown Miami at night finally has some life with this add-on, compared to desolate downtown buildings pre-addon. Enhancing downtown buildings at night is the step in the right direction as KMIA is almost perfect. I hope that LatinVFR is not done with this, because it has so much more potential.
- Give more appropriate downtown buildings night lightings and neons on the roofs. Just Google Miami skyline at night, and you'll see what I mean.
- I noticed when you are as far as Sunny Isles Beach, night downtown buildings' colors and lights fade and disappear. Make the night buildings' lighting more visible from the distance, just like FlyTampa's KLAS add-on. (Amazing add-on by the way).
- Start enhancing South Beach areas with colorful neon lighting, and its surrounding high rise buildings night lighting.
- Add lighting to floating boats, and cruise ships
Just a few suggestions, and this add-on will be exponentially better.
Review by EK 2020-09-02for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Review by Donald Schlecker 2020-08-31for Microsoft Flight Simulator
done by FS2020. I have this airport in P3Dv5 and along with the city of Miami addon for that
platform. It is well done , but not nearly as real to life visually and to scale from the air as this. I am
a Real World Pilot and fly C-GTRQ. (Given so you can Google the call sign to see pictures). Lockheed
Martin has nailed the flight dynamics. FS2020 has the VFR scenery . Even the ORBX True Earth does
not equal the 2020 system. I strongly recommend KMIA as the adjoining city scenes make the day.
KDEN is another scenery that does the job. Especially if you like VFR flying in your sim. Happy time
in your sim...