Capable of taking-off from land and water, the Amphibian Kodiak 100 Series III is finally in Microsoft Flight Simulator. A versatile workhorse powered by 750 horsepower, the SWS Kodiak 100 Amphibian builds upon the solid foundation of our wheeled variant. Hear the propeller roar as you use beta range to taxi and turn tight in the water using the rudders, or lower the gear and taxi out to land. The best turboprop for MSFS can now visit even more (!) places than before.
The Kodiak 100 Series III is a high-wing, single-engine turboprop aircraft, capable of transporting up to 9 passengers or cargo. The Series III comes equipped with a pitch-latch propeller and come out of the factory ready for floats, without requiring additional sealing or modification.
Equipped with the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-34 engine flat-rated at750shp, the aircraft is capable of taking off from water in less than 1000ft from reaching take-off power, while still being able to operate from short fields and cruise fast at 160kts.
• Accurate 3D model created from factory CAD data
• Amphibian floats and authentic cockpit equipment for their operation
• Functioning beta range
• Four different interiors: cargo, passenger, mixed, summit (executive)
• 36 liveries
• Custom animations: tail fluttering, working cabin lighting, armrests, air conditioning and much more!
• Full G1000 NXi integration
• Custom air conditioning system
• High quality sounds recorded from the real aircraft
• PDF manual included in add-on folder
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Reviews can be written and liked using the
Review by Kit Orcuttfor Microsoft Flight Simulator
I'm not impressed with this plane. It doesn't fly very well. I wish thewy would allow refunds. I know it didn't cost that much, but not necessary to have something installed that I won't ever fly. I will give it one more try on the new update 1.35,