KORF - Norfolk Intl.
As of 2017, Norfolk International was ranked as the 70th-busiest airport in the United States and the fourth-busiest in Virginia in terms of passengers served annually. Norfolk features gorgeous approaches from all angles, 3 being over-the-water approaches that bring a challenge. Located 3 miles away from downtown Norfolk, Virginia. Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest and United offer convenient access to hundreds of cities worldwide.
• HDR lighting matching real world photographs (generators running on the cargo pad for example)
• 2020 airport layout
• Many different hand-crafted objects and details specifically made via visual research
• Cleanup of the Norfolk airport grounds (removed trees, fixed water on the end of RWY23, etc.)
• Ground clutter with proper decaling
• Proper airport data (PAPI light positioning, taxi-pathing, etc.)
• HD buildings and objects with PBR
• Free support and upgrades for updates (especially when new jetways are able to be brought over)
• LCACs base full of LCACs
• Rebuild of ground material framework taking advantage of PBR
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App