Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation
• Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
• Realistic airport lighting.
• Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
• Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
• Customized jetways
• Downtown San Diego enhanced to include buildings with PBR materials and awesome realistic night lighting.
• Landable USS Midway which is an aircraft carrier turned museum. Try landing on it!
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App
Reviews can be written and liked using the
Review by Chris 2020-10-08for Microsoft Flight Simulator
1. Give us at least 1 Nimitz-class aircraft carrier in the harbor.
2. Fix the Star of India on the Embarcadero- MAJOR San Diego landmark and she is just pathetic looking in the default scenery.
Overall 4 and a half stars. :)
Review by Matt 2020-11-24for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Review by SizzlingPopcorn 2020-10-07for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Lots of details. A lot of value for the price you pay! Not only does it include the airport with some interiors of the terminal, but it also includes PBR buildings in the downtown area to bring the city alive when approaching runway 27. I've had a lot of fun trying to land different planes on the USS Midway.
It would be nice to see the Navy shipyard redone in a future update, but overall, this looks great!
You can watch my full video review here -> https://youtu.be/TQ1lJBwHcFU
Review by Dan 2021-02-27for Microsoft Flight Simulator
One major thing I must say is for decades people have had issues with the KSAN area (as well as other CA airports). There is a ton going on in this area and people that have their settings set for the best visuals of their hometown airport that then load up KSAN will always be shocked. FPS drop is due to the insane amount going on with the plethora of other nearby airports, air traffic, road traffic, topography, etc, etc. I'm one to try to find a balance from my local airport and these much larger hubs because I am also not one that wants to keep adjusting my settings, but it's a must in this CA area as it is in Boston, Seattle, New York and Washington D.C. Not to mention these areas are all also nearby oceans and the added settings of that along with ones settings for it just adds to FPS hit that one might rarely see if they're not flying comparable places.
Best advice I can say to anyone not understanding how little LVFR's KSAN has on FPS hit is to fly the default first with various weather and time of day and then do the same with this and you'll see little to no difference. Even improvements.
One hope I have for LVFR is more news on works in progress. I'll always happily wait for their products but money is tighter these days so if I buy one developers Kxxx then chances are that will be the only one I buy for awhile.