The original layout of the airfield as designed in the 1930s included four intersecting 800 m runways. However, none of this original layout is visible nowadays since as usage increased and aircraft types and needs changed over the years various runways on the airport's premises were built and removed.
The scenery of Ben Gurion Airport offers accurate depictions of the terminals 1 and 3 as well as dynamic lighting and high-resolution, photorealistic ground texture. A custom animated jetway system for all gates additionally brings the airport to life.
• Accurate Terminal 3 and the old Terminal 1 buildings, concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
• Full Dynamic Lighting
• Custom animated jetway system for all gates
• Custom runway and apron/tarmac textures
• High resolution (20cm pixel) photoreal seasonal ground textures
• Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors
• Static airplane on apron (old EL AL 777)
• Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App