Faro International Airport (LPFR), is an international airport opened in 1965, it is the main airport in Faro, In 2023, the airport handled 8.2 Million passengers on 55.600 total flights. The airport is named after Gago Coutinho, Portuguese geographer, cartographer, naval officer, historian and aviation pioneer. Faro is a populair lessure destination in Europe.
We have created a very highly detail version of Faro International Airport and the surrounding area with all of the latest technologies when it comes to 3D modelling and scenery development. We have focused on great performance together with very high detail including an interior and custom ground and building modeling covering the whole airport including landside.
As of 2023, Ryanair and EasyJet are the largest airline operator using the B737 and A32X Family, with the airport also being served by many other national and charter airlines all year round!
Make LPFR Faro Airport your next destination and explore the south of Portugal like never before!
- Realistic replica of LPFR - Faro Airport
- Completely custom modelling and texturing with PBR textures on the whole airport
- Full Custom 3D Interior including 3D Passengers
- More than 1000+ clutter objects on the apron and surrounding area's
- Realistic and functioning VDGS
- Custom ground textures, faithfully recreating the asphalt differences like reality
- Performance optimizations
- Accurate night lighting
- Custom taxiway signage
- Ground traffic
Note: Most of the aircraft visible in the product screenshots have been injected using the free FS Live Traffic Liveries (FSLTL) add-on.
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System