MWCR - Owen Roberts Airport
It is the main international airport for the Cayman Islands as well as the main base for Cayman Airways. The airport is named after British RAF Wing Commander Owen Roberts, a pioneer of commercial aviation in the country, and is one of the two entrance ports to the Cayman Islands.
Stunning rendition of Owen Roberts International (ORI) exclusively developed for MSFS2020.
• Hand-crafted Main terminal with detailed interiors like "Great Hall", Check-in desks, • Departure gates, Arrivals and more!.
• Up to date Main Apron positions and markings.
• Control tower with accurate interiors.
• Runway and taxiways custom marks.
• Cayman Cargo facilities and GA Terminal.
• Cayman Islands Borders & Customs office.
• Fire department hangar.
• PBR Texture everywhere.
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App