Ketchikan International Airport (IATA: KTN, ICAO: PAKT, FAA LID: KTN) is a state-owned, public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) west of the central business district of Ketchikan, a city in Ketchikan Gateway Borough in the U.S. state of Alaska.
The airport has no direct road access to the outside world nor to the airport so passengers must take a seven-minute ferry ride across the water to get to the airport from the town.
We tried to make for you the most detailed scenery close to the real airport so that you can fully experience the spirit of Alaska.
- The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
- Detailed mesh for the airport area
- Custom surroundings
- All materials converted and reworked for full PBR
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings
- High-resolution building textures
- Use of native, highly efficient gITF models
- Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System