Hana Airport (ICAO: PHHN) is a regional public use airport of the State of Hawaiʻi on the east shore of the island of Maui, 3 nautical miles (5.6 km) northwest of the unincorporated town of Hana. The airport was officially opened on November 11, 1950. It is primarily a commuter facility used by unscheduled air taxis and general aviation.
This airport is very popular among tourists. Here they are engaged in skydiving and flights on ultralight aircrafts and gliders.
- The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
- Detailed mesh for the airport area
- Custom surroundings
- All materials created for full PBR
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings
- High-resolution building textures
- Use of native, highly efficient gITF models
- Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System