Jeju International Airport is the second largest airport in South Korea. It is located in the city of Jeju.
This scenery includes detailed airport with interior and airport surroundings, as well as the city centre.
- Detailed RKPC airport terminal with interior
- Airport with beautiful night effects
- Detailed Jeju city center
- The tallest building of Jeju : Dream Tower Hotel (Grand Hyatt)
- Many iconic hotels such as Lotte City Hotel, Hotel RegentMarine, Ramada Jeju City Hall, etc
- Some iconic buildings and landmarks on the approach route such as lighthouses, shores, etc
- Jeju cruise terminal buildings
- Jeju city stadium
- More landmarks of Jeju Island will be added in the future
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System