The airport provides four departure gates, two arrival gates, immigration and passenger services, plus the second largest cargo terminal in Argentina. Tucumán is the second busiest airport in Argentina by cargo tonnage, after Buenos Aires-Ezeiza. Most cargo flights are scheduled between September and November, taking fresh fruit to Europe and the United States.
Fly now to the Garden of the Republic, one of Argentina's most scenic destinations. Prepare to land among beautiful mountains as you approach the huge, newly constructed runway 02-20. With 11500 feet, you can even land the Queen 747 with ease. In fact, she is a is a frequent visitor, with Cargolux and AtlasAir offering regular cargo flights to Tucuman. From here you can cross the Andes and experience one of the best flights of MSFS or you can fly to the major South American capitals such as Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile and Lima.
- Accurate main terminal with detailed interiors.
- Fully modeled Iconic Control Tower.
- TCA terminal, DPA Hangar and Radar hand-modeled.
- Correct parking positions in Commercial APRON
- New extended 02-20 runway.
- Custom apron and runway textures.
- LODs optimization for better FPS performance.
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System