Odesa's main airport is situated in the south of Ukraine and is one of the primary hubs for Ukraine International Airlines.
The airport sees frequent travel to and from various other Eastern-European cities such as Prague, Istanbul and Kyiv. Odesa International Airport also sees airlines such as Wizz Air, Ryanair, flydubai, UIA, Lufthansa, Pegasus, Windrose, SkyUp and many others, these bring about 1.6 million passengers to the airport each year.
- High-quality textures for all models
- Custom Glass Jetways
- Custom Ground polygons with custom markings and dirt
- Runway slope profiles according to latest AIP
- ILS/VOR data according to latest AIP
- 2021 layout
- Lots of custom objects both inside and outside of airport area
- New Terminal with full interior including check-in area, passport control and departure lounge.
- Old Terminal with partial interior that includes departure lounge and parallax 3d windows
- Surrounding buildings included (6th Element Mall, METRO Mall)
- PBR textures for every object
- Optimized geometry and textures for best performance (Almost no loss compared to default)
- Default ATC/Traffic integration
- Custom enhanced vehicles animations on main aprons
- Highly detailed static aircraft models by paperscan
- Special VIP pax vehicles
- 3D Scanned static people models
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System