Experience the UK's South East coast with over 20,000 vessels populating over 80 yacht clubs, ports, harbours and marinas together with coastal traffic. We have populated the coastline and inlets all the way from the Isle of Sheppey down to Keyhaven, just north of the western tip of the Isle of Wight.
Home the world-famous Solent sailing clubs and the large ports of Southampton and Portsmouth, the UK’s South East is teeming with nautical life. Ferries sail from dock to dock whilst leisure craft zip up and down the coast. You’ll also find HMS Victory resting in her historic dockyard and modern-day Navy Destroyers patrolling alongside RNLI lifeboats and Border Force vessels.
Version 2.0 brings a large update to Portsmouth with several more Royal Navy ships and a far busier Dover. On top of that we have introduced 9 moving Royal Navy warships and ferries serving Dover-Calais, Dover-Dunkirk and Newhaven-Dieppe routes, all complete with moving helidecks for heli simmers to enjoy!
Note: The free Vessels Core library is required. The Contrail App will install this automatically for you.
- Set ground wind to 3m/s (7 knots) or above for the more realistic waves and wakes.
- Set Ship and Ferry Traffic to 10% or more for the best results.
- More than 20,000 vessels packing over 80 yacht clubs, ports, harbours and marinas
- Animated ships, motorboats and yachts
- Royal Navy, Border Force and RNLI Lifeboat patrols along the coast
- Cruise Ships
- HMS Victory, HMS Gannet, HMS Ocelot and HMS Cavalier on display in their Historic Dockyards
- Red Funnel 'RedJet', WightLink, Transmanche, P&O and DFDS ferries (servicing routes from Dover, Newhaven and the Isle of Wight)
- PBR Models
- Night lighting in marinas and on boats
- Navigation lighting
- Wake and Smoke VFX
- Moving, Landable Ships!
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System