The airport has undergone several transformations during the past years, including the all-new modern terminal facilities and a new southern taxiway. The location and the approach offer a very scenic and beautiful setting hard to find in most other places of the world.
Komodo is a growing tourist destination with new hotels and resorts popping up constantly. It is probably most famous for being the natural habitat of the world's largest lizard: the Komodo dragon.
• Detailed airport area and buildings based on an aerial image from mid-2019
• Detailed ground pavements/markings
• High-resolution PBR materials and textures
• Dynamic night-lighting
• Custom local-style surrounding buildings
• Animated passengers in the terminal
• Optimized for performance
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System