Sunshine Coast Airport (formerly Maroochydore Airport) (IATA: MCY, ICAO: YBSU) is an Australian airport located at the northern end of the Sunshine Coast and approximately 90 km (56 mi) north of centre of Brisbane, within South East Queensland agglomeration.
It is the principal airport for the Sunshine Coast and is the only airport in the region capable of servicing jet aircraft operations.
It is the gateway to holiday destinations such as Noosa, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, and Caloundra. There are direct daily flights to Sydney and Melbourne. In addition, Air New Zealand serves the city seasonally, with three weekly return flights from Maroochydore to Auckland.
• Latest Orthographic imagery provided by our friends at Aerometrex
• Highly accurate representation of the main apron and taxiways
• New runway 13/31 with accurate approach and runway lighting
• Custom animations
• Modelled main terminal with internal modelling of airside areas such as food and gate lounges
• Every building that is airside is modelled in great detail
• Accurate Tower and short/long term carparks with custom objects
• Landside objects such as footpaths, taxis, bus stops
• Many custom models included airstairs and other vehicles
• Coolum High rise and other VFR landmarks have been enhanced to simulate VFR traffic transitioning through the Class-D airspace
• Custom night lighting such as Light poles and Guard Lights
• Modelled helicopters and various hangars and buildings
• Modelled fire station and fire trucks
• Accurate windsocks
• Refined airport services
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App