Located 600km off the Australian East Coast, Lord Howe Island is a truly stunning place to fly that has been recreated to the highest level for detail offering you the opportunity to discover this UNESCO World Heritage Site from the comfort of your home.
The airport is famous for its challenging approach and the short runway will certainly put your skills to the test!
What are you waiting for? Here’s your chance to discover this truly amazing destination.
Put your skills to the test! Try and land the King Air on a windy day at Lord Howe Island and don’t forget to show us your score
Landmarks / POI
• Balls Pyramid
• The Jetty
• Complete coverage of the Airport and Island for MSFS
• High Resolution Aerial Imagery and DEM Data
• Detailed Terminal Interior
• Sloped Runway
• Authentic PBR Textures
• Accurate Apron Layout with Custom Materials and Markings
• Custom Ground Service Equipment
• Animated Cows
• Static Qantaslink Dash 8
• Realistic Night Lighting
• Custom Vegetation Biome to better resemble Lord Howe Island.
• Custom Airport Services Configuration
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Contrail Desktop App