Experience the thrill of flying the Tecnam P2012 Traveller with our highly detailed Microsoft Flight Simulator addon. This addon is based on a real-world reference aircraft and offers an accurate replica of the Tecnam P2012 with FADEC controlled Lycoming engines giving you a 170 KTAS cruise speed.
Our addon features numerous animations, including aircraft doors, cockpit switches, buttons, and knobs, walkaround items and several cabin types. We've also included a paper checklist as well as the MSFS build-in checklist system.
With Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and highly detailed textures including decals, the addon offers a perfect visual replica of the real counterpart including most popular real-world liveries. The package also offers a skydiver and special mission version allowing you to experience the aircraft in different configurations.
Our addon also integrates native MSFS features such as icing visualization and rain effects, providing an even more realistic flying experience.
Take to the skies in the Tecnam P2012, with our highly detailed and accurate Microsoft Flight Simulator addon.
Accurate replica of the Tecnam P2012 based on a real reference aircraft
- Medevac 1 stretcher
- Medevac 2 stretcher
- Special Mission Platform
Numerous animations, including:
- Aircraft doors
- Cockpit switches, buttons & knobs
- Walkaround items incl. Tie-downs
- Paper checklist
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials for a perfect visual result
- Highly detailed textures for special clarity including decals
- Several real world liveries included
Integration of native MSFS features like
- Icing visualization
- Rain effects
Customized version of the G1000 NXI by Working Title
- Custom CAS messages
- Custom engine page
- Working FMS Keyboard
Wasm coded FADEC for Lycoming TEO-540-C1A
- EECS Pre-Flight-Test included
- GMC710 autopilot
- Mission power and air condition system
- TKS ice protection system
- Wasm coded standby instrument
Custom EFB tablet including:
- Aircraft options
- Ground Power Unit
- Engine Pre-Heater
- Moving Map with flightplan
- Weight & Balance settings
- Panel State loading
- Dynamic cabin switching
- FSS Mission Hub
- Entire soundscape based on real recordings
- Complex engine noise influenced by thrust, prop and turbocharger state (EECS)
- Noise-cancelling headset option
Highlight in this FSS Product
- Interactive walkaround including, chocks, tie-down, control surfaces, pitot cover, propeller and more
- Accurate flight dynamics created by a real pilot
- Custom Soundset based on recordings of our real reference aircraft
- Interactive cabin swap capabilities
- Comprehensive online documentation inlc. differencial training guide, performance data etc.
- 40min video documentation of the real aircraft and procedures
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Supported Operating System
Reviews can be written and liked using the
Review by Joe
for Microsoft Flight Simulator
My gripe is "details". Their manual lists Green Arc speeds at topped at 176kts KIAS, the sim starts Yellow Arc speeds at 140 KIAS. Even the real life video shows the real AC speed tape is not yellow arc'd that low.
The in sim performance comments (also in the aircraft.cfg) appear to be from a different aircraft and do not reflect the aircraft's real published specs, or their own on-line manual. List wrong cruise - 141 listed in sim, 173kts at 10,000 published. Real ac range listed as 950nm, in sim says over 1200.
Manual says to monitor CHT in climb, CHT readout is not labeled, and even a firewalled throttle with a 1550deg TIT reads a CHT of 250deg max at SL.
For an aircraft at this price I expect better attention to detail.